Maybe you've been to #bbuzz before, maybe it's your first time that you're attending the event. Either way we are happy that you're part of it and prepared some helpful information for you to make the three days as smooth and successful as possible:
What to do before the conference kicks off?
- Plan your conference schedule. It frees up your time on site so that you can move quickly to the sessions you are interested in. You can find the timetable online. Moreover you will find a printed program in your conference bag that will be handed out at the registration.
- Dress code is casual and comfortable. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as you can expect to walk throughout the day.
- Bring your business cards, you will meet people that you want to have contact with after the conference.
- Have empty space available in your luggage to be able to bring back some giveaways and gifts provided by our sponsors and media partners.
- Don't forget: Berlin is a big city and you will need some time to get from A to B. Check all important information about the venue and how to get there here.
- Registration starts on Sunday, June 5, at 1 pm at Frannz Club. You'll find the entrance at the corner Schönhauser Allee and Sredzkistraße (see sitemap attached below)
- The barcamp itself starts at 2 pm - hosted by Nick Burch
- Do you want to hold a presentation at the barcamp? That's great. But please make sure to bring your own laptop and an adapter for your MacBook (if necessary)
- Food and drinks are not included during the barcamp. But don't worry, the bar at Frannz will be open and there is a fair for children and families at the whole Kulturbraurei area on Sunday with lots of food stands.
- Find more barcamp information here.
- Check-in location for the conference will be Maschinenhaus (see sitemap attached below). Here you will pick up your name badge, conference bag and wristband that serves as your ticket
- Check in early - the earlier, the better! The registration opens on Monday, June 6, at 8 am and on Tuesday, June 7, at 8.30 am. Fresh coffee and a delicious breakfast will wait for you at Palais.
- You can store your coat and luggage at the wardrobe in Maschinenhaus
- The Welcome Speech and the keynotes on Monday and Tuesday morning will be at Kino (see sitemap attached below)
- After the first coffee break all sessions take place at Kesselhaus, Maschinenhaus, Frannz Club and Frannz Salon
- During the two days of conference Berlin Buzzwords provides free food as well as free coffee, tea, water, juices and soft drinks
- Documentation: all sessions will be recorded and will be published online after the conference. Furthermore there will be a photographer on site
- Our sponsors will use lead scanners at their booths. There is a QR code on your badge that provides the following information: name, company, job position, email address and Twitter handle. In case you're not feeling comfortable with this, please let the booth staff know.
- Last but not least: Berlin Buzzwords provides free WiFi!