One of Elasticsearch's core feature is the ability to do search in reverse with the percolator. The idea is that you ask your search engine if a document matches a set of stored queries rather than submit the query against your stored documents. This feature is very effective for things like classification, data aware routing, even alerting and monitoring of events. This session will focus on how to use the percolator, its features and how it internally works.
- The percolator in a nutshell
- Percolator use cases
- How the percolator works
- The percolator's features
- Scoring and sorting of matched queries.
- Highlighting how matched queries match with the document being percolator.
- Percolating many documents via multi percolate api
- The distributed aspects of the percolator.
- Percolator queries storing strategies.